Development of Fishing

Panorama of fishing in Mato Grosso do Sul

Campo Grande (MS) – the population of fish comes decreasing each year in the rivers of Mato Grosso do Sul, according to the fisheries control system (SCPesca) of the Ministry of the environment-Sema.
As the control held by Sema’s biodiversity management, species like the Golden had 37 tons removed from rivers in the State in 2000 and 28 tons in 2001 by amateur fishermen. Professional fishing of this species already falls from 4 tons in 2000 to 2 tons in 2001. Fishing Pacu also decreases, were 129 tonnes in 2000 to 117 in 2001 by amateur fishermen and 29 tonnes in 2000 to 2001 by 7:00 pm professional fishermen (see table below). The number of professional fishermen has increased from about 1000 to 3,600, according to the register of Sema and until 2001, the number of anglers decreased from 43000 in 2000 for 35000 in 2001.
Through Phonecations, you can sketch a profile of fishing in the State, identify some trends and get results on the evaluation of the level of exploitation of the fishing stocks of the species recorded. Evaluation is an important tool that allows you to make predictions about the stocks and point out different options for fishery management.
According to the Secretary of environment, Marcio Portocarrero, the amateur fishing represents 60% of the entire volume of fish from the rivers of the State and the other 40% are of professional fishermen. In 2001 333 tons of fish were taken by professional fishermen and 480 tonnes by anglers.
As of 1998 there were filled with much smaller than previous years, reaching the mark of 3 m in 2001, the less full the River Paraguay registered in the last ten years. Thus, it is important to consider the negative influence of this period of “small floods” of 1998 to 2001 on the natural production of fish and your influence on fishing.

One of the measures to preserve fish stocks was to establish fish quotas for amateur fishing, drawn up in 2002, which was 12 pounds more a copy of any weight. This year is in effect 10 pounds more a copy, in 2004 will be five pounds more a copy and in 2005 the amateur fisherman can withdraw from the River only a copy.

Gallery

Fishing for Answers: Zebrafish Models of Human Development …

Fishing for Answers: Zebrafish Models of Human Development ...

Source: csh-asia.org

Ballintoy Harbour Pastel

Ballintoy Harbour Pastel

Source: www.flickr.com

Sharks & Whale Sharks of Cebu

Sharks & Whale Sharks of Cebu

Source: www.savedra.com

In Frogs, Early Activity of Gut Microbiome Shapes Later …

In Frogs, Early Activity of Gut Microbiome Shapes Later ...

Source: today.uconn.edu

Fishguard & Goodwick Marina

Fishguard & Goodwick Marina

Source: en.wikipedia.org

Sightseeing in Alonissos

Sightseeing in Alonissos

Source: alonissos.gr

Private Islands for rent – Turneffe Island Lodge

Private Islands for rent - Turneffe Island Lodge

Source: www.vladi-private-islands.de

Reasons to invest in Angola in 2017

Reasons to invest in Angola in 2017

Source: brussels-express.eu

TBC Paladin Tank Guide (1-70) – Legacy WoW

TBC Paladin Tank Guide (1-70) - Legacy WoW

Source: legacy-wow.com

Clovelly

Clovelly

Source: www.devonguide.com

Motril, Spain: An Ideal Year-Round Beach Destination

Motril, Spain: An Ideal Year-Round Beach Destination

Source: www.medcruiseguide.com

Welcome to Pleasant Hill Lake Park, Perrysville, OH

Welcome to Pleasant Hill Lake Park, Perrysville, OH

Source: pleasanthillpark.mwcd.org

Dahlak Archipelago

Dahlak Archipelago

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org

The village of Costa Teguise in Lanzarote

The village of Costa Teguise in Lanzarote

Source: viagallica.com

The Ultimate Guide to Living Hinge Design

The Ultimate Guide to Living Hinge Design

Source: www.slideshare.net

Calls for crackdown after illegal fishers abandon boat on …

Calls for crackdown after illegal fishers abandon boat on ...

Source: www.wwf.eu

The Design and Development of the Native Watercraft Slayer …

The Design and Development of the Native Watercraft Slayer ...

Source: www.austinkayak.com

Modernization of fishing industry drives Haiti’s socio …

Modernization of fishing industry drives Haiti's socio ...

Source: www.upi.com

Hatching Sturgeon Fry Developmental stages

Hatching Sturgeon Fry Developmental stages

Source: www.pinterest.com

File:A fishing trap market in Sylhet, Bangladesh.JPG …

File:A fishing trap market in Sylhet, Bangladesh.JPG ...

Source: commons.wikimedia.org