Every athlete has had a cramping during exercise. There are several reasons and also different ways to get rid of your cramps.
Causes of seizures:
- Too little fluid in your body is not enough to drink.
- Fatigue. When an athlete is so tired can quickly cramp occurs.
- Kou. If you are a long time in extreme cold sport can seizures occur.
- Excessive sweating. If you sweat heavily, sweat all the moisture from your body needed the liquid flow to the muscles.
- Congestion or depletion of muscle. This can occur when the condition is not enough for the efforts made.
- Reduced blood supply. This ensures that your muscles don’t get enough blood to oxygen fed.
Three ways to get rid of your cramp
Shake is the best way to go about the cramps. When someone reports having cramping your space, your hand vertically on the muscle and then you shake the muscles from left to right. Do this in a fluid motion and until the muscle again. Here, ensure that all socks or Shin guards go down so there is no squash.
An antagonist is the opposing muscle. When someone has forced you to ask the person to tighten opposite muscles. When someone has a cramp in the calf ask them to sharpen their shin muscles. When a cramp in his biceps to ask someone to tighten their triceps so on. Let the athlete always do so himself, so that he can know how far he can go. If this does not work, go over to agonistmetoden.
Agonist is the muscle itself. You often see on TV or in your own sport that when any cramping other players or anyone around right gives the muscle strain. This is a possibility, but definitely not the best. This must be done because the calm manner and not everyone knows how. When the muscle which is to quickly rack adds muscle tear or demolition.
When cramps usually are drawn, you can undergo a soothing massage. This is a relaxing massage waartin all muscles massaged in a quiet way. In all cases except the seizure of drying, this is recommended. It allows for a faster recovery of the circulatory system that ensures that there is more oxygen in the muscles. This is necessary for a full recovery.
Prevention is better than cure:
This proverb is frequently used and is even with cramp this is true. Namely, the spasm can occur in different ways.
- Don’t do more than your body can handle.
- Always do a proper heating and cooling
- Do not eat a heavy meal before exercise.
- Give the well-cut clothes so nothing pinches.
- Drink plenty before, during and after the match.
1000+ images about Diet & Exercise Tips on Pinterest …
How to Prevent and Treat Heat Exhaustion During Exercise
Your Ultimate Period Survival Guide
This Is Why Your Legs Cramp Up Overnight, And How To Fix …
Do Your Legs Cramp At Night? Here is How to Stop it From …
The Most Effective Workouts, According To Your Sign
Move Over, Midol: How to Relieve Menstrual Cramps Without …
Here’s Why You Get Leg Cramps At Night And How To Prevent Them
Surviving Tryout Season
Can Muscle Cramps Be Avoided?
LeBron James doesn’t actually cramp more than many …
Why Do My Muscles Ache The Day After Exercise?
Why Does My Lower Back Hurt During My Period?
Nausea-Fighting Foods for Athletes
How Your Diet Can Help Prevent Muscle Cramps
Easy ways to reduce menstrual cramps
Owie. Hence the bloating. And when I was menstruating, I …
Why Does Sleep Help Muscle Injury Recovery?
ROP Sports Medicine: Heat Injuries.
Why Do My Feet Cramp?