October 1, 2004-guests have the comfort and security that can provide you with a Lowrance handheld GPS. And the whole thing at a super price.
* Factor security * in “Night and fog” precisely the starting point of the journey to find, can be vital in the truest sense of the word. With the iFinder go, Mark important locations (port, slip, parking) button and reliably record the distance traveled. The iFinder go guides you safely to your destination.
Factor comfort: Time is fish! Control directly and without long searching good fishing grounds. Mark newfound positions with a push of a button.Change the coordinates of the top places with fishing friends. While a simple menu guidance supports you in German. Thanks to the integrated Simulator, you can learn the safe use of the device at home.
Factor price: Cutting-edge technology at a super price: in addition to the many of ways to store the iFinder GO offers all other important functions such as digital displays for the current speed, distance and travel time, optical alarm for arrival, anchor watch and except course error.
Technical data: 16 channel parallel receiver WAAS + EGNOS compatible memory for up to 1000 Positionen-1000 Ereignismarker-100 itineraries 100 routes
- high-resolution grayscale screen
- vertical x horizontal 200 x 140 pixels
- best readability in direct sunlight
- multi-stage adjustable backlight and screen
- completely waterproof to IPX7
- Simulator for the easy learning of functions
- Menu navigation in German
- Manual in German
- Power supply: 2 x Mignon (AA) batteries or rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Scope of delivery: Hand GPS “iFinder GO”, wrist strap, user manual in German
- Warranty: 2 years
- Accessories (not included): CA-5 power cord with plug for 12 V cigarette lighter socket PC DI5 PC data cable with 9-pin male connector for serial port PC DI6 combination of CA-5 and PC-DI5 HL-8 padded protective case with belt clip MB-13 ball joint bracket for surface mounting MB 14 as MB-13, for mounting on the bike motorcycle handlebars, railing.