Who has never camped, don’t know the wonders that is sleeping in a House of nylon, much less fragile than it seems, only protection against the elements of nature in a night outdoors. More, you can’t imagine the practicality in if you can carry home on their backs, like snails and turtles, and power arm it wherever you want: a ridge, a ridge, with a view that any money in the world!
Because the tents were also modernizing and reducing weight, using lightweight materials and long lasting. Support much better winds and rains pivotal thing if you plan to use it in mountain (unlike the comfort of campsites when we have tobare bathroom and kitchen available, the Wild camping offers nothing of it and,worse or better, most likely will be a few hours or even days from the nearest civilization).
But, despite having been made for outdoor use, the greatest enemy of nylon is the Sun Search keep you from him whenever possible.
Some important tips:
* How to choose a tent? As all material, it’s worth you think in use that will give her. Is to load in the back? So, the weight will make all the difference. For how many people? Remember that a tent for three persons is heavier than a for two but, on the other hand, if three are use, the weight can be also divided in three. The problem appears when only one person is going to use it. The same happens with a tent for two to be used only by one person.
* Three or four seasons? (This is a Convention that sets whether the tent is for summer, spring and fall three or four winter stations stations). If you want to use itonly in Brazil, the option is three seasons. If you want to use in the high mountain, you need april 1 stations and, most likely, with skirts in sobreteto, in order to seal it properly in the cold and snow. On the other hand, it is a little “stifling” at a camp in Brazilian beaches.
* The ventilation is also an item to pay attention. Our body‘s sweating the whole time and a location with good ventilation is essential. During the night, especially if the tent is with the maximum capacity, perspiration and respiration of the users will make the tent condense this is what causes the inside of the sobreteto dawn soaked. And the colder it is, the worse it will be (on the ice, the possibility ofcondensation freeze is too large, which ends up making on time to keep the tent, if the heat of the day is not enough to melt and dry the condensation of the night). The solution to this is to let all the vents open and well-ventilated during the night a good tent will have efficient ventilation even in rain.
* Other essential item to check is the sealed seams, both in sobreteto and in thefloor of the tent, protecting it from rain and moisture in General (remember: Brazil is a tropical country, where the incidence of rainfall is very strong and this item is not a mere detail. Few things are more unpleasant than a night in clear within a stall that “trick” in a storm like that…). The seams are the “Achilles heel“ of the stalls and are usually sealed by manufacturers, thus protecting the most fragilepart of the equipment, where the micro-holes produced by the sewing machineduring the making of the material will be “closed“ with a layer of waterproof sealant. If she did not like that, you can do it at home, with a sealant, for example, but it’s never the same thing. Ideally, you only need to re-tar it after some time of use, that is, when she starts to show signs of wear.
* Before leaving for a tour, make sure you learn how to ride it, most likely, you will have to do at night, maybe with rain, cold and wind. Let’s face it, it’s not the best time to open the instruction manual and follow it step by step, isn’t it? In General, compact and light tents are easy to assemble, but make sure you learn towhat each piece before you leave home.
* The sobreteto creates a layer of important for insulation, in addition to protect from rain. So, a good tent mounted cannot have sobreteto touching the ceiling.The lateral stabilizers should be well stretched, always.
* To save your new “home“, keep it always dry and clean, because dirt can damage the quality of the fabric and the seams. When washing, always use plenty of water. If that isn’t enough, a detergent or mild soap. Allow to dry, preferably in the shade. Never let mounted outdoors for long periods. Remember: Sun, wind and rain are damaging to tissues.
* If you use a lot to your tent, she may show signs of wear mainly as the fundamental quality of waterproofing a tent. Use waterproofing products on the fabric and prolong the life of your equipment.
* A side or front advance is important to keep the material during the night. Tents for two people with two doors can be a great option, leaving the two independent people and advance to each individually keep their equipment. On the other hand, some tents have a door only with a breakthrough, which can be easily shared.
* Never, at any time, turn on a stove inside the tent. In addition to being ultra flammable nylon, the stove steals all the oxygen available and you can easily cause death by asphyxiation.
* Always have a little duct tape type duct tape or duct tape. They can save your life in time to do a repair as much of the fabric as the rods, for example. And don’t forget to send the tent to the manufacturer for a decent repair, as soon as I get back from trip. Keep it in order, always, you rid of many headaches for the next trips. Text: Helen Artmann
Tent and Event Rental- Master of Ceremonies in Tullahoma …
Force Provider tents at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan
Twinkle Play Tents Official Website
Harmony Glamping and Boutique Hotel Tulum
Sun City Camp
Twinkle Play Tents Official Website
Upcycled Military Tent Bags by Field Aesthetic
STAR PIÑATA // PINATA DE ESTRELLA
Voyager Ziwani Camp
The Standard | woodrow shields | Pinterest
DIY Tarp Shape | лагерь | Pinterest
Peluche Mapache Sol Gigante
Ka-Bar Fighting Kife
Beautiful outdoor setting for any event!
Happy Camper 2-Person Dome Tent
Preview of undefined | Camping | Pinterest