In this usage tips, we have compiled some valuable tips for you take care of your sleeping bag and have it handy and in full operation for much longer:
• Choose carefully the place that will put your tent and, therefore, your sleeping bag. Low places can be real pockets of cold air. On the other hand, high places and vent are very exposed to the winds. If possible, look for a place that is protected from the wind.
• Never store your sleeping bag pill in the package, as this will cause the fibers“settle“ and do not expand. This fiber expansion process, filling it with air, is what provides the efficiency of filling, since the air is the best insulator there is. Some models have computer tech and you can leave it on the hanger. Another good way to save it is inside a huge cotton bag, away from the dust and without compressing it, but this alternative may require a physical space that you don’t have.
• If you have room under the bed and you’re not using, a good solution is to save the sleeping bag there. Keep it inside a mattress protector (you can get, in cotton), not to get dust, and properly stretched under your bed.
• Do not transport out of the backpack. The sleeping bag is at the bottom of it, wrapped in a plastic bag not to run the risk of getting wet in the rain.
• In the morning, if the weather is good, put the sleeping bag turned inside outside in the Sun, on top of the tent or on the rocks around the camp, while having breakfast or begins to pack your things – caution him not to fly. And let it dry a bit of condensation of your body during the night. But be careful not to let him eternally in the Sun, which is also detrimental to the nylon.
• To keep it in the bag, punch it in there. Wrap with care, is detrimental to the fibers, which will create a sort of “memory“, if used with a particular heading. Push it haphazardly in the bag is the best way to save it.
• Compression bag is there to reduce the original volume of your sleeping bag already compressed inside the outer bag. However, don’t abuse your use, using itjust in time to keep it in the bag and decreasing the “memory factor“ in the fabric.
• A sleeping bag is nothing without a thermal insulator (REF. 0400; 0450 and 6300). The electrical function is to regulate the land and isolate from soil moisture, offering comfort and increasing the performance of the sleeping bag. Keep the insulation, always, in a bag, even if he is transported out of the backpack. So, keepthe sleeping bag and the insulation clean and dry.
• If you use your sleeping bag wrapped in a blanket of aluminum (REF. 8235), your thermal insulation improves by up to 5 c. emergency blanket is a useful, low-cost accessory that won’t be within the bags.
• Eating and drinking interfere with sleep. So, don’t forget to eat and drink before going to bed. A hot food or drink will warm you up more than cold foods.
• Remember to keep the body temperature is easier than if you let it cool downand then have to reheat.
• Walk around the camp or do some stretching before bed can help you start the evening warmed.
• If you’re very nippy and has difficulty warming up bedtime even at home, invest in a sleeping bag warmer than indicated for your needs.
• Be extra comfortable and dry clothes to wear at night. And let the damp clothing used during the day to be placed only on the next day. Remember not to take tight clothing that may restrict circulation.
• Some accessories like hats, gloves and warm socks can make a tremendous difference even on summer nights. And are fundamental in winter nights.
• Wet sleeping bags don’t work right. To make sure you will have a dry bed at the end of the day, wrap it in a garbage bag without any hole and place it at the bottom of the bag.
• When you get home, put all your material to dry – especially your sleeping bag.
• Never wash your sleeping bag to dry! Don’t throw away the care instructions that Trails & Directions prepared for you. Always read and follow them.
Foldable bag 32 liters by Alife Design
Pneuma Bivy Tyvek
Hanging Travel Wash Bag | Caribee
Cape Union Pop Up Three Person Tent
Our Blanket-Fort Kingdom of Weakness
Man’s head is expanded with balloon during op to replace …
Pacsafe Cable Lock | Retractasafe 100
Grimm’s 12 Rainbow Friends
Grimm’s Rainbow Keyring
Sophie the Giraffe natural rubber teethig toy for baby …
Candide Air+ Plus Baby Nest
Caribee Fast Track 85 Travel Backpack
Into the Woodstock Crowd, 1969
How To Find The Best and Affordable Outdoor Survival Gear
Best Cosplay Of 2017
Mediclinic Baby Programme
Treading lightly in death: natural burials enriching on …
Plan Toys Balance Board
Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask