The world of the physical activity and the Sport surrounded by beliefs and Myths that sometimes I confuse people not knowing if the source of them is reliable, whether they are true or false.
Then we are going to add some myths that are not true to the long list that we already know:
- Use strips of polyethylene or plastic helps to lose weight: This belief is completely wrong, the only thing that makes the placement of plastic is stimulate the functioning of the sweat glands, sweat more, and contain sweat into the Strip. But as we have explained above, more sweat is not synonymous of burn fat.
- It is necessary to have a good physical condition to start a gym: While you have to adapt the training to each person and their peculiarities, not having physical condition is not an impediment to begin exercise. Who will be your coach will know how to guide you to progressively advance and adapt your body to higher intensity training. But always it is necessary next to you is to help you, a professional.
- Exercise at night alters sleep: This is one of the Group of the false myths. The practice of physical activity exerts a soothing effect on the body and at the same time, revitalizes. Of course that we are not talking about exceptions, since asleep after exercise does not have to provide difficulties if the training completed normally.
- Should be made without shoes gymnastics: I’ve heard this belief very rarely, but I think it important to clarify that the use of comfortable shoes is essential and that allow movements during physical activity and offers a good point of support. This prevents injuries and joint problems. However, there are disciplines in which are only performed exercises being barefoot, but this is due to other issues which exceed the criteria of traditional physical training, such as in yoga or pilates.
- Only localized gym stimulates the muscles: This belief is not true, since aerobic exercise without weight lifting, although in different intensity and speed, also tones the muscles.
These are some of the myths that are heard regularly in the place in which we exercise and, while there are always those who continue with their beliefs, I think it important to get out of doubt and not to confuse us when we are facing a false myth.
It is very important to inform us when it comes to physical activity and always consult a professional who can clarify all doubts.
Flip-flops can cause foot problems.
Top 5 Cord Cutting Myths Debunked
3 Concussion Myths: Busted | For Better
10 Common Myths About Narcissists Debunked
Top Myths About Cheerleading
7 Deer Hunting Myths Debunked
Mental Floss Presents: Misconceptions About The Brain
Myths about the Moon Landing you thought were true
Golden rules of muscle building
A physicist debunks the biggest myth about the Bermuda …
Abby Martin Exposes Zionism & Israel on Joe Rogan Podca …
Common myths about outer space: Facts and misconceptions …
The recent history of states scrambling to keep using …
Word Myths Written Dirty Vintage Letterpress Stock Photo …
Top Myths About Cheerleading
Myth: No embalming is possible after autopsy
World War 2 Pictures: Rare Photos from WW2
People Dye Their Armpit Hair For The First Time
How to Draw a Pygmy Shrew printable step by step drawing …
Move — Nokia Health