Step By Step Shows What Is Required To Use The Service. There Are 40 System Stations In Several Parts Of The Capital.
Porto Alegre has 40 stations of BikePoa, a bicycle rental service in the capital, launched in 2012. Since then, 500 thousand trips have been made in the city. A bidding must be launched by the end of the year for the installation of new points. Even so, many people still do not know how to use the system. Below, check all the necessary information to guarantee the rent of the bicycle.
Monthly Pass – $ 10.00 (Valid For 30 Days)
– Go to www.movesamba.com/bikepoa and click the “sign up” option; – Click the “Pass” menu> “Buy Bike Pass PoA”, read the instructions for use, confirm your monthly pass and enter your credit card information; – See the map of the site the location of the stations and go to any of them to remove the desired bike, using the cell phone informed in the register.
Daily Pass – Use If Possible / Without Registration R $ 5.00 (Valid For 24 Hours)
– Check the location of the stations on the site map and go to any of them to remove the desired bike; – Connect from your mobile phone to the number; – Listen to information about rules and tariffs; – Enter your credit card information; – The telephone used to purchase the daily pass should be the same as the one used for the release of the bicycle.
Retreat From The Station’s Bicycle
– Call your cell phone number: 4003 6052; – Enter the number of the station you want to remove the bicycle; – Enter the position number of the chosen bike; – Confirm the operation and pull the bike when the green light is on.
– You can do as many trips as you want throughout the day. Sharing stations work every day from 6am to 10pm .; – Trips of up to 60 minutes are free, provided they are performed at intervals of at least 15 minutes between them; – Trips lasting more than 60 minutes will be charged separately, in the amount of R $ 5.00 per hour overtime; – Through the cell phone, the customer can check the situation of available bicycles and places for return, by calling 4003 6052 or accessing the Internet: www.movesamba.com/appbikepoa
– The return of the bicycle can be performed at any available station. Choose a free position; – Fit the bike and check that it is properly locked. – If the station has no space for your bicycle.
If you really like pedaling, why not buy a bicycle? Hope pedal purchasing tips will help you choose a good bike.
How to Purchase The Best Bike Store PointofSale System
2013 Summer Guide by M-NCPPC, Department of Parks …
Cycling in Buenos Aires
Things to Do
Trolley Car Rental, Cable Car Rental San Francisco, Cable …
Okoboji Bike Trails
Bike Rental Demand Estimation with Microsoft R Server …