We have always said that in the work of bodybuilding and toning the variety of exercises It is a principle to be performed to avoid boredom and muscle to work always in the same range of movement and ends up getting used.
In the video, though in English, you can see quite well as from Pilates exercises can be worked so intense the abdominals. These exercises are recommended for advanced people, if you’re a novice and you do these exercises, I assure you that the next day you can be the King of stiffness.
In the video you can see the work of abdominals with several exercises from Pilates:
- The hundred (100): work the abdominal muscles of isometrically (without abdominal movement after the contraction), beware of this exercise in people with hypertension, to be isometric generated voltage in excess. Also take care of the position of the neck, must maintain a position that you look to the pectorals and not hiperflexiones neck. Also it will be very useful this exercise to coordinate breathing with movement.
- Tuck extended (shrink from extended or Tic-Tac-Toe): with this exercise to work in concentric and eccentric way with breaks in time to catch us knees. Also you must take care of the position of the neck and properly coordinate breathing with movement.
- Single leg stretch (with leg extension): also an isometric work (hypertensive care) which alternates with leg stretches. This requires a high level of flexibility, I have been unable to do so…
- Double leg lower (double leg below): again alternating concentric and eccentric work but more difficult than the tuck extended to always go with extended legs. The secret here is not to touch with your legs on the floor to keep the abdominals work continuous. Breathing is important part of exercise.
- Cork screw (corkscrew): circular to simulating a corkscrew motion keep back glued to the ground so they only work the abdominal muscles. Here already largely involved side lots and accessory work of the intercostals. Remember the trick, well glued back to the ground at all times.
- Fully extended side plank (extended side table): more localised work side by side elevations of trunk musculature. Attempt to establish and maintain a completely straight as if we were a table the abdominal muscles work isometrically to the correct maintenance of the posture to fight against gravity.
Pilates by Lisa
Summer Body Prep Starts Now With Pilates
Funny pilates cartoon
Pilates Abs Workout
38 best Partner exercices images on Pinterest
10 Best ideas about Total Gym Workouts on Pinterest …
Exercise and fitness: 12 reasons you should take up …
Women Abs Of Steel
15 things you know if you do Pilates
66 best images about Pilates mini ball on Pinterest
De 20+ bästa idéerna om Pilates på Pinterest
26 best Workout: Pilates images on Pinterest
229 best Abs of Steel images on Pinterest
Empower Pilates Studio – 48 foto – Pilates
EOL TV | Free Yoga Online
Pilates ProWorks: The new studio says it’s the vinyasa of …
Abs Of Steel 100 Calorie Workout
Abs of Steel: Sculpting and Toning : Target